The Pre-Health Student Resource Center is here to help you prepare for a health professional program, wherever you might be in the process. We support students all along your journey to a health career - from exploring health career options, developing an authentic and competitive portfolio of experiences, and preparing your application to a health professional program.
Look below for our list of courses, online workshops, and special events. Drop-in the office to pick up program and pre-requisite information for health professional programs. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep updated on trends in health program admissions and health career fields.
Students can access the Pre-Health Student Resource Center in a few different ways:
- Drop-In Advising*: During this time, we are still operating remotely and are hosting Virtual Drop-In Sessions. Please see the note below regarding our change in services during this time.
- Appointments with PHSRC Career Counselors: Students can make an appointment to meet 1-on-1 with a career counselor by filling out a Health Program Action Plan, submitting their personal statement draft, or preparing for health professional school interviews. More details on how students can schedule an appointment found here.
- Take a health career exploration course with the PHSRC (available for enrolled UMN students only).
- Call us at 612-624-6767
- Email us at [email protected]
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter as @umnprehealth
*During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, the PHSRC is operating remotely and does not have in-person drop-in hours. Students can still email us at [email protected] with any questions, and/or to set up an appointment with a career counselor. We're also hosting Virtual Drop-In Sessions during Summer 2020. Read more about how we've adjusted our services during this time.