The Pre-Health Student Resource Center is here to help you prepare for a health professional program, wherever you might be in the process. We support students all along your journey to a health career - from exploring health career options, developing an authentic and competitive portfolio of experiences, and preparing your application to a health professional program.
Look below for our list of courses, online workshops, and special events. Drop-in the office to pick up program and pre-requisite information for health professional programs. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to keep updated on trends in health program admissions and health career fields.
Students can access the Pre-Health Student Resource Center in a few different ways:
- Drop-In Advising*: During this time, we are still operating remotely and are hosting Virtual Drop-In Sessions. Please see the note below regarding our change in services during this time.
- Appointments with PHSRC Career Counselors: Students can make an appointment to meet 1-on-1 with a career counselor by filling out a Health Program Action Plan, submitting their personal statement draft, or preparing for health professional school interviews. More details on how students can schedule an appointment found here.
- Take a health career exploration course with the PHSRC (available for enrolled UMN students only).
- Call us at 612-624-6767
- Email us at [email protected]
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter as @umnprehealth
*During the COVID-19 pandemic, the PHSRC is operating remotely and does not have in-person drop-in hours. Students can still email us at [email protected] with any questions, and/or to set up an appointment with a career counselor. We're also hosting Virtual Drop-In Sessions during Summer 2020. Read more about how we've adjusted our services during this time.