Are you interested in getting involved with other students who are striving for the same goal - acceptance to a health professional program? There are many ways to do this! One great way is to connect with the many pre-health stduent organizations on campus. These groups organize group volunteering events, bring in professionals from the community to speak, and help students get informed about the application process for their specific health professional program - among many other things!
All University of Minnesota student organizations are listed on the GopherLink site. You can search under "Organizations" to find more information about the wide variety of student organizations on campus.
- Aging Studies Interdisciplinary Group (ASIG)
- Forensic Science Club
- Health Services Management (HSM) Club
- Interprofessional Pre-Health Students
- Minnesota Medical Leaders
- Minority Association of Pre-Medical Students
- Multipotentialites in Medicine (MinM's)
- Music Therapy Student Association
- Pre-Dental Club
- Pre-Genetic Counseling Club
- Pre-Health Community Connections
- Pre-Med AMSA (American Medical Student Association)
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Student Group
- Pre-Optometry Club
- Pre-Pharmacy Club
- Pre-Physical Therapy Club
- Pre-Physicians Assistant Organization
- Pre-Veterinary Club
- Student Organization of Nutrition and Dietetics (SOND)
- Undergraduate Public Health Association
- Undergraduate Surgery Interest Group
If you are interested in having your student organization listed here, please contact Laura Fyfe at [email protected].