An Online Workshop to Help Guide You to a Career in Public Health
Public Health is an unknown career field to some people…many high school or college students are unfamiliar with it. But public health is all around us. With a focus on prevention of disease and disability in a community or entire population, public health is critically important.
This online workshop introduces you to this broad and complex field, helping you navigate the education options available. It offers valuable activities throughout to help you explore aspects of public health and make informed decisions.
This workshop content is available to everyone, everywhere, at no cost.
- Is Public Health for You?
- Jobs in Public Health
- Undergraduate Education Options
- Graduate or Professional Education Options
- Planning Early for a Graduate or Professional Degree
- Applying to Graduate School
- My Action Plan